Ruby House is our 26-bed household dedicated to residents with long-term care needs. Because every house is designed down to every detail to provide a resort-like experience, you’ll see why many residents have chosen to live long-term at Crown Point Health Suites.
Amenities Enjoyed in the Ruby House Include
- Eighteen private suites with in-room, private showers
- Two side-by-side semi-private suites with in-room shower
- Two 2-room semi-private suites with in-room shower. (This suite can also be converted to an apartment with bedroom and living room)
- Oversized beds for greater comfort
- Flat screen TVs with cable service in each suite
- Private phone and phone lines
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and computer stations
- Climate controlled thermostat in each suite
- Buffet meals or made-to-order meals and room service through the Crown Point Cafe
- Personal laundry service
- Twenty-four hour nursing coverage
- Personal care assistant dedicated to each resident’s individual care needs and
- Daily activities with other residents such as bingo, wine & cheese socials, karaoke and more.
We accept private pay, Medicaid, Medicare, and private insurance.
If you would like a tour of our facility, please stop by 6640 Iola Ave, between Milwaukee and Frankford, just south of 66th and Iola Ave.
Take a Virtual Tour